Trainee New Business Executive Job in Sheffield at Digital Impact Solutions
Do you read a job title and think, I can’t do that? That’s not for me?
If you want to be part of a growth story, then don’t skip, read on.
We’ve got growth plans as we head into 2021, but we’re missing a key team member .. is this you?
Would you love to join us in the new year as our Trainee New Business Executive?
We’re not just looking for anyone to join us. This role is pivotal to our growth and the successful candidate should look to join us to develop their career, not just to have a job.
What does this look like day to day?
We’re a small team including freelancers, based from the Regus office within the Meadowhall Centre, Sheffield. We’re unique in our approach to our customers. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. It’s a work hard ethos, and we’re driven, but we value our connection as a team too and we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
This is a flexible hours role, working full time, Monday to Friday and with regards to hours, for the right candidate, hours can be designed to fit around other commitments. What’s important is that you have an owner mindset with regards to how you approach the role.
As a new business executive, once inducted, you’ll have bags of autonomy. Full training will be provided, so if you’re reading this thinking, they’ll never shortlist me, take a chance and apply as we recruit on attitude and energy!
A typical week will consist of:
– undertaking research to create leads using your initiative as to where these come from
– attending networking events (virtual for now, but in person when permitted)
– calling leads to engage in an initial conversation, these can be cold, warm, hot!
– showcasing our products over the phone, explaining what value we add
– liaising with our team for proposals and quotes to be issued
– following up with leads, keeping track via our CRM system
What is vital, is that any candidates applying are natural communicators who are driven by wanting to help businesses improve and are able to demonstrate:
– confidence at picking up the phone and speaking with energy and impact
– motivation to succeed and be the best version of themselves they can be
To be considered for this role, no previous new business experience is required, as full training will be provided, however you will need to be able to demonstrate through role play during the assessment process that you are a confident verbal communicator with a naturally persuasive style.
Progression in the role will be into account management as we reach our growth targets, if that is the direction the successful candidate would eventually like to head in.
Look forward to being inundated with applications!
Reference ID: Trainee NBE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving licence (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Digital Impact Solutions
Company Location: Sheffield