Support Worker (full time) Jasmine Court Job in Loughborough at Rushcliffe Care Group
Support Worker (full time) Jasmine Court
Role: Support Worker, Permanent
Hours: Full time, average 36.75 hours per week
Shifts: Days 7:00am till 7:30pm, Nights 7pm till 7:30am
Salary: £8,72 plus, per hour, dependent on experience plus employee benefits
Location: Loughborough, LE11 1EU
· Are you an experienced Support Worker or looking for move into the role?
· Are you kind, supportive, and creative person to support our service users?
· Have you experience working within a mental health environment?
· Are you looking to progress your career as part of a positive and supportive company?
· Do you thrive in a company who has real commitment and driven to be the best employer?
Our Jasmine Court is a purpose built 3 storey home. A specialist EMI Unit dedicated to providing care to both younger and older adults with mental health needs including challenging or complex behaviour who require twenty-four-hour nursing supervision and personal care in a safe and secure environment. The integrated Day Centre facilities provide additional space for residents who may need shorter placements i.e. 4 – 6 hours.
Requirements for a Support Worker
As a Support Worker you will be a key member of our team, providing high standards of person-centred support and care to our service users. You will build good relationships with both service users and their families, supporting service users in the planning of goals and in living as independently as possible. Both personal care and participation in activities are key tasks for the role, so energy and initiative are vital; experience however is not essential, providing you have a willingness to learn and the compassion and patience needed to support.
If this sounds perfect, then we have the role for you!
The ideal Support Worker
· Excellent communication and administrative skills, computer literacy with a strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy
· Great team player, flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who we support
· Empathy, patience, optimism and compassion are essential for this role
· Effective organisational skills
· Demonstrable values and a commitment to leading and supporting colleagues and service users
· Knowledge of health and safety matters in relation to services and risk management
· Experience of building positive working relationships service users, their families, staff and other health and social care professionals
· Willing to work a rota pattern covering evenings, mornings, nights and weekends, over a 7-day period.
Benefits: We offer competitive salaries, free onsite parking on-site, 28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays, company pension after qualifying period, career progression within the company, we have an excellent training centre and support continuing Professional Development opportunities, subsidised meals on duty, employer of the month, annual merit and long service awards, refer a friend schemes.
If you feel that you would excel at this role and match the criteria above, then please get in touch today as we are keen to hire the right person for this role ASAP! If you have any questions please contact Sarah Lomas, Head of HR and Recruitment, Rushcliffe Care on 07875 148874
Apply NOW – email a copy of your updated CV.
Rushcliffe Care is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, welcoming individuals from all walks of life regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, nationality, religious denomination, or disability. Roles are matched based on your suitability to the role.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles we may close this vacancy at any time if the right candidates are found. Candidates must currently reside in the UK and have documentation that proves they are eligible to work in the UK.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI. We are an equal opportunities employer. Rushcliffe Care will cover the cost of a DBS check.
*No agency CV, please*
Reference ID: Our Ref: RCGJASSW/SL/03
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.00 per hour
We ensure all colleagues and patients are kept safe by provided full PPE, strict health and hygiene standards and policies are adhered to at all times, no external visitors unless healthcare professionals. We COVID test our care home employees weekly.
- Support Worker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Loughborough LE11 1EU (Preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Rushcliffe Care Group
Company Location: Loughborough