Summer Relief Route Sales Representative for Red Bull Energy Drink Job in Ottawa, ON at Powerbev Inc.
Powerbev Inc. is the exclusive direct store distributor of Red Bull Energy Drink in Ontario. Red Bull is the best-selling energy drink in the world, and Powerbev has continued this explosive growth, achieving great success, by providing great service, through great people! If you are an energetic, enterprising individual who is driven to succeed, you may be the person we are looking for.
As a Summer Relief Route Sales Representative for the Ottawa and suurounding areas, loading out of our Orleans warehouse, you will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales targets by developing and maintaining your customer base through aggressive and smart selling
- Selling product to various accounts, increasing points of distribution and identifying and securing displays for maximum exposure of our product line
- Merchandising duties include proper execution of Red Bull Canada’s standards across several trade channels, as directed by the District Managers and Regional Sales Managers
- Providing relief coverage for schedule vacation and sick days
- Warehouse support activities
One of the most important aspects of this position is the hands on activities you will be involved in.
- Loading product on to the route sales van
- Managing inventory
- Bringing product into accounts
- Setting up and merchandising displays and POS
- Executing the merchandising standards of Red Bull Canada
We expect our Summer Relief Route Sales Representatives to have a strong work ethic and results driven attitude. We expect a strong professional image and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of team members and customers. Our Summer Relief Route Sales Representative must have a valid G driver’s license and an excellent driving record. Successful candidates must be able to comfortably lift upwards of 40 pounds. The successful candidate must be bilingual in French and English.
Weekly Schedule: Full-time hours, Monday to Friday
Start Date: TBD
End Date: September 4, 2020
We offer a competitive weekly salary, plus:
- Training and other tools and resources for success
- Advancement opportunities
Powerbev Inc. is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you require accessibility accommodations to participate in the recruitment process for the above position, please state required accessibility accommodations in your cover letter.
Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If selected for an in-person interview, all applicants will be required to submit a recent drivers abstract (within 30 days). Subsequently, any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record and credit check and driving history information (if applicable).
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Sales : 1 year (Preferred)
- English and French (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Powerbev Inc.
Company Location: Ottawa, ON