Retrofit Programme Manager Jobs in London – England – UK at 4Recruitment Services
Title: Retrofit Programme Manager
Company: 4Recruitment Services
Location: London – England – UK
Category: Management, Energy/Power Generation
Position: Housing Retrofit Programme Manager
ResponsibilitiesEnergy Performance Data and Intelligence
● Develop and maintain asset management systems that ensure accurate, reliable and up to date energy performance data is recorded on SHP’s housing stock.
Are you the right candidate for this opportunity Make sure to read the full description below.
● Seek and implement innovation opportunities to enhance SHP’s energy performance data and reporting capability.
Housing Retrofit Programming and Strategy
● Lead on the development of the most effective and efficient housing retrofit programmes of work, embedding them within SHP’s major works programme utilising energy performance and general stock condition data.
These programmes of works would be inclusive of: ○ Ensuring all of SHP’s housing stock is at a minimum EPC Band C by 2030, ○ “Replacement of gas” programming strategy.
Maximise Grant Funding
● Maximise grant funding opportunities via building programmes of works that take account of government and other funders’ strategies and funding criteria.
These work’s programmes should also enhance delivery of SHP’s Asset Management strategy and other relevant LBS and SHP strategies.
● Submit accurate and timely bids and claims for grant funding.
● Leading on effective engagement to maximise resident buy-in for retrofit works to their homes.
Stakeholder Management and Partnerships
● Effective joint working and relationship building with LBS colleagues with particular emphasis on LBS’s Partnerships and Sustainability team.
● Effective management of stakeholder relationships, inclusive of those with residents, BEIS, GLA and other partners.
● Support the successful development and implementation of new working relationships and partnerships with energy efficiency and sustainability stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
● Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement.
● Successful management of housing retrofit energy efficiency contracts from inception to final account.
● Effective and efficient management of asset systems, ensuring data integrity and maximising value from data reporting.
● Development of VFM programmes of work utilising energy performance and stock condition data.
● Developing programmes of work that maximise grant funded opportunities.
● MRICS, CIOB, Degree or HNC or relevant qualification and/or management experience or equivalent in investment capital works.
Please apply below