Property Administrator Job in Ottawa, ON at Devcore
Devcore is looking for a Bilingual Property Administrator/Executive Assistant to join our growing team. Working alongside our Founder and CEO, you will assist and manage a wide variety of tasks. You are a creative thinker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This position can involve lots of different things on the move, and can be high-stress, high-pressure at times. This position will be hands on and fast paced.
If you want to be part of a smart, passionate team, are up for a new challenge, or feel like you’ve outgrown your current position or company, we want to hear from you!
- Draft letters in French and English to tenants
- Contact contractors and service providers
- Resolve tenant concerns/issues
- Perform credit checks on potential tenants
- Greet and assist any visitors to the office.
- Answer, filter, and transfer telephone calls.
- Receive incoming mail and distribute by department.
- Purchase and manage office supplies.
- Translate documents from English to French.
- Handle high-level communication on behalf of the CEO (may include calls, meetings, emails, etc.)
- Manage the CEO’s schedule.
- Make occasional decisions on behalf of the CEO.
- Experience working in a construction/property management environment
- Expert level written communication skills in French and English.
- Strong administrative background with excellent organizational skills.
- Must be fluently bilingual in English and French.
- Must be extremely high energy and positive.
- Must be able to handle various urgent tasks at once.
- Prior experience working with executives.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Creative environment in a smart building
- Comprehensive benefits package and EAP program
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Opportunities for travel, conferences, courses, trade shows, and more!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- property administration: 1 year (Required)
About the Company
Company Location: Ottawa, ON