Project Scheduler Jobs in Greenville – South Carolina – USA at Sunpro
Title: Project Scheduler
Location: Greenville – South Carolina – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Sales, Energy/Power Generation
Sunpro Solar is seeking a Project Scheduler / Dispatcher for our Valdosta, GA Territory. This role is responsible for scheduling installations for our solar and electrical crews. It requires interfacing with customers and having knowledge or experience with permitting or dealing with inspections is preferred but not required.
The Dispatcher will create an exceptional customer experience while supporting specific facets of the solar project. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-volume environment while functioning as the primary customer advocate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Organize and schedule installations, inspections, etc.
* Update project management database with appropriate status.
* Manage any exceptions to the process.
* Ensure the timely achievement of permission to operate.
It is not required that youve worked in the solar industry; however, experience in a construction or engineering company is a plus!
* 4-year Bachelors Degree or work experience in dispatching (preferred not required).
* Must be confident and comfortable with heavy phone interaction with customers.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Must be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel) and CRM software. Salesforce experience is a plus.
* Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
* Must be a motivated team player with a positive attitude.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Strong work ethic and grit!
Whats in it for You?
Were growing very quickly and need people excited about growing skills. So, if youre ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of tomorrows energy source, join the fun. We make an offer, of course:
* Competitive Pay
* Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
* Health Benefits and 401(k) with company match
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading rooftop solar providers in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power Worlds Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide and Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.Company Culture:
At Sunpro Solar, we thrive on our employees’ diversity and celebrate the strength of our differences. Sunpro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Sunpro Solar strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
Sunpro is a drug-free work environment.
* Applications will expire after 60 days.
* Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.