Project Manager/Solar PV Jobs in England – UK at Rise Technical Recruitment
Title: Project Manager/Solar PV
Company: Rise Technical Recruitment
Location: England – UK
Type: Full Time, Remote/Work from Home
Category: Energy/Power Generation, Management
Location: Golden Valley
Project Manager (Solar PV)
Project Manager (Solar PV)
UK Wide (Remote Working)50’000 – 60’000 DOE + Progression + Pension + Holidays
Are you a Project Manager with significant experience in the commercial Solar PV sector?
Do you want the opportunity to join an impressive and well-established renewable energy company in an autonomous role working within a professional team of industry experts?
This industry leading company specialise in the development and management of renewable energy assets through their full lifecycle in the commercial and industrial sectors. As they continue to dominate the market and with high growth plans on the horizon, they are now looking to increase their team of highly skilled professionals to facilitate future success.
In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing a range of large commercial scale solar PV projects concurrently across the UK, where you will see projects through all major aspects of development including funding, design, installation and operations.
The ideal candidate will have proven project management experience within the Solar PV sector, specifically working on large commercial scale rooftop projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to solidify a long-term career within the renewable energy sector in a role that will offer variety, excellent scope to progress and the chance to work on prestigious solar projects.
* Manage the development and operations of large commercial solar PV projects concurrently through full lifecycle
* Build and maintain a strong working relationship with client, EPC and investor
* Provide and maintain a professional and efficient project management service using performance indicators and project reporting system
* Compose and present regular progress reports to clients and senior management, including elements of risk and submission of change
* Ensure projects are completed to a high standard, on time and within budget.
* Home based role – travel to office / client sites a few times a month depending on location and business requirements
* Proven experience within the commercial solar PV industry
* Excellent technical knowledge of large commercial scale solar PV rooftop systems
* Experience of managing multiple projects concurrently
* Prince 2 or equivalent is desirable
* Excellent IT skills especially with MS office software
* Excellent communication skills and ability to translate technical concepts
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply.