OT & ICS Cybersecurity Technical Consultant Job in Ottawa, ON at Sistrack Solutions Ltd
Sistrack Solutions has serviced the oil and gas / petrochemical industry for over 15 years with a client base across North America, West Africa and the Middle east. Our technical expertise lies in functional safety management and cybersecurity for hydrocarbon processing facilities. Our core competencies include performing and verifying SIL calculations, PHA/LOPA studies, Functional safety audits and assessments, and process control network cybersecurity compliance audits. We also offer functional safety training for individuals and corporate bodies. Sistrack Solutions has a trusted team of functional safety experts with experience in implementing world class functional safety and cybersecurity initiatives. We focus on risk reduction for safety instrumented systems and process control networks. We deliver world class implementation so you can continue to run your processes safely and reliably.
OT & ICS Cybersecurity Technical Consultant is responsible for supporting, maintaining compliance and cybersecurity for PCN and industrial control systems.
The position requires individuals to have understanding and experience in Implementation and support of Process Control System architectures, systems integration and interfaces with focus on infrastructure systems and networks. Experience in performing system design, reviewing system architectures, installation, configuration, commissioning and startup of critical infrastructures is desired.
CRITICAL SELECTION CRITERIA
1. Bachelors or Associate Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum of 15 years cross-industry experience in Information Technology, Instrumentation & Control and Automation.
2. Minimum of 5 years PCN work experience in a complex process facility.
3. Minimum of 5 year’s experience in OSIsoft PI System and prior knowledge in OSIsoft PI System functional modules. Constant monitoring and maintenance support for system security, deployment of patches, file backups, system restoration, and password management.
4. Usual installation, configuration, and monitoring support for the PI system servers, the application operating systems, interfaces, and client tools on end user workstations.
5. Hands on experience in Pi vision, Coresight, Pi tag creation, PI Analytics, Pi adapters , PI integration with various control systems and IT system.
6. Skilled competency level demonstrated in Process Control Systems technologies (including DCS, SCADA, PLC or PCN Infrastructure Systems). Skilled level competency in detailed understanding of PCS architecture, configuration of control systems, communications interfaces, infrastructure servers and PCN’s, and performing technical reviews of control systems architectures. Demonstrated ability to develop specifications, FAT, SAT and/or commissioning procedures is required.
7. In-depth technical knowledge and experience with DCS environments, including system design, programming and configuration of server systems (Windows, SQL, etc.)– including installation, patching, backup & recovery, capacity planning, availability, & disaster recovery planning
8. In depth technical knowledge of and experience with NetApp and VMWare.
9. In depth knowledge of Information protection, compliance, and evergreen processes for process control systems.
10. Knowledge of Chevron Standards and best practices that are applicable to PCN environments.
11. Knowledge of common network architectures used in PCN environments, including the Purdue Model.
Industry: Energy and Utilities
Reference ID: SIS-TCL-20200903
Expected start date: 2020-07-01
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $64,341.00 to $98,754.00 /year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Osisoft PI system and PI system functional modules: 3 years (Required)
- Instrumentation and control systems: 10 years (Required)
- process Control Networks in a Complex Processing Facility: 5 years (Required)
- Indepth technical knowledge of DCS/PLC systems: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
About the Company
Company: Sistrack Solutions Ltd
Company Location: Ottawa, ON