Lube Technician Jobs in Atlanta – Georgia – USA at Take 5 Oil Change
Title: Lube Technician
Company: Take 5 Oil Change
Location: Atlanta – Georgia – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Maintenance/Cleaning, Oil & Gas Industry
The Take 5 Family is hiring customer service maniacs!
People person? Outgoing and positive attitude? We will train you how to change oil, replace wiper blades/air filters, fill air in tires, and other light maintenance services. Our employees are successful with all backgrounds and experience levels. Take 5 offers a stay-in-your-car hassle free oil change experience. The job is similar to restaurants or retail environments.
What Employees Love about Take 5
* The Pit Tech to President career path;
Take 5 is committed to supporting your career goals. Over 90% of Shop Managers started as Lube Technicians
* Potential to earn an average of $12.00/ – $13.00/hour* (competitive base pay + weekly bonus opportunities)
* The family environment
* Weekly pay
Free oil changes, Paid time off, 401(k) program
* Employee contests
* Standard benefits options (medical/dental/vision etc.)
* Easy to transfer to locations across the country
* Opportunity to meet new people every day
* Community involvement
* Learning new skills
What does a Lube Technician do?
* Drain motor oil, change oil filter
* Wash windshield and adjust tire pressure
* Inspect and top off fluids
* Assist the customer in selecting oil type and other services
* Process payment for services performed.
* Perform coolant exchanges
* Restock and maintain inventory levels on the floor
* Maintain shop, office, and bathroom cleanliness
Good to Know Before You Start!
* It might feel like you are studying for a test nning. It’s important that all employees gain a strong knowledge of our oils and services.
* Must maneuver in and out of a shallow 3′ deep pit used to position yourself safely under cars
* You will walk, stand, bend, stoop, twist, etc. for extended periods of time and perform activities involving holding, grasping, pulling and turning
* You may need to work in hot/cold weather conditions
* Always be alert and aware of your surroundings
* Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
* Need to have reliable transportation