Inside Sales Representative Job in Remote at Intrivo Diagnostics –
Inside Sales Representative
Full-Time; Remote in USA
Intrivo is a digital health company whose mission is to help people live happier, healthier and longer lives by providing them with intuitive tools and comprehensive health information to steward them across their entire health journey. In the midst of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve been focused on helping companies reopen the economy, and individuals rediscover and reconnect through the use of rapid tests. We are the exclusive U.S. commercialization partner to Access Bio, an innovative diagnostics company based in New Jersey that has been authorized by the FDA under multiple EUAs for their CareStart™ product line. For more details, go to www.intrivo.com and www.carestart.com.
We are looking for an experienced inside sales representative. In this role, most of your energy, resources, and time will be focused on lead generation and sales.
The ideal candidate is an action-oriented, resourceful, hands-on, results-driven individual, with a solid sales background, who is not afraid to do the work – as each team member is a builder and a doer. We are looking for a sales representative with experience in scaling software and/or healthcare businesses with the creativity and drive needed to manage high volume and high touch approaches across our target audiences, which range from travel to retail and education, with 2-3 different personas within different target segments and industries. We have leading COVID-19 testing products and solutions, major clients, and case studies. What we need is a inside sales representative to get our testing products to our target audience buyers – CHROs, COOs, and procurement directors – and execute 30-40 qualified demos per month, that lead to 5-6 deals per month.
- Identify, qualify, and reach out to new leads through cold calling and emails.
- Develop and implement growth strategies for new and existing accounts.
- Schedule meetings and demos with potential customers.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Intrivo.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Create, plan, edit, and deliver sales presentations.
- Demonstrate product with an engaging consultative approach and understand customer needs.
- Maintain accurate and complete customer records.
· Close deals to meet sales quotas.
· Track and report progress.
· Update all sales activities in company CRM.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience in healthcare or software industries, preferred
- 2+ years of inside sales experience
- Proven track record in all aspects of sales: territory planning, client prospecting, deal management and sales closing
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM tools a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, influencing, and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment
- Outstanding time-management, task-management, and prioritization skills
- Exceptional work ethic
Please no phone calls. Unsolicited resumes by recruiters will not be accepted.
Intrivo Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Intrivo Diagnostics –
Company Location: Remote