HSE Specialist Jobs in Orlando – Florida – USA at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Title: HSE Specialist
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Location: Orlando – Florida – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Energy/Power Generation, Management
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Supports the design and/or implements safety guidelines and instructions (for occupational safety, fire prevention, dangerous goods and emergency management), for an assigned organization.
* Join one of the world’s leading suppliers of wind power solutions as a Wind Technician for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy! Demand for electricity generated from renewable sources is growing fast, and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has the answers. As one of the market leaders, we combine technological innovations, experience, and expertise to deliver readily available, one-stop solutions and have a proven track record of successfully delivering wind power projects on all continents.
SGRE is currently seeking highly talented and motivated candidates for a Wind Technician position. The candidate will work together with a multi-disciplinary group to ensure top performance on our wind farms. The ideal candidate has the ability to work a flexible schedule, along with the ability to analyze and resolve problems independently and efficiently. S/he will provide excellent service to our customers, have the ability to work on complex systems in challenging environments, and participate in the development of new field procedures and best practices
* Develops, proposes and implements function specific Safety guidelines, processes and/or methods.
* Compiles and advises on instructions and regulations, and ensures effective communication to every employee concerned.
* Plans the roll out of Safety programs, for the unit assigned.
* Gathers data and analyses respective statistics regarding success of Safety Management measures.
* Supports or prepares regular external reporting for Occupational Safety authorities, or for internal stakeholder.
* Maintains operational contact to external Safety authorities.
* Keeps abreast with all respective regulations and standards.
* Trains management and employees .
* Facilitate the investigation of HSE incidents in the assigned area.
* Coordinate with customer and sub-contractor representatives in HSE matters.
* Provide on-site support to the work locations as required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive addition…