General Manager Job in Surrey at Smith & Western
Offering more than just a great career opportunity, we also offer a very competitive salary, alongside performance related bonuses and great benefits. This role offers a real opportunity to bring your personality to work, and work in a fun environment where everything we do is aimed at making sure we exceed our visitor’s expectations.
Your warm personality and professionalism will enable you to be deeply involved in all aspects of ensuring the smooth running of the restaurant, bar, including managing a team, ordering, stock control, health and safety and ensuring our high standards are maintained in every area of the restaurant.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a high-volume restaurant, and ideally at least 2 years floor/Restaurant Management experience.
- A strong character who is used to managing a large team but also be very guest focused.
- A calm and organised individual with a structured approach to shift management
- Bundles of common sense and a friendly and exuberant personality
- You will have experience training a large team to get the best results
- You will also have bundles of energy alongside a winning smile and common sense in abundance!.
In return for your hard work we offer excellent remuneration including bonuses, food on shift and the best uniform for miles around!!…..Staff dining discounts across our network, pension scheme, 28 days a year holiday – including Christmas Day and Boxing day off and the opportunity to earn industry recognised qualifications alongside clear career progression opportunities
About the Company
Company: Smith & Western
Company Location: Surrey