Bookkeeper Job in Reno, NV at Dragonfly Energy Corp –
Dragonfly Energy Corp. is seeking a bookkeeper who would be responsible for recording and maintaining our financial transactions, such as purchases, expenses, sales revenue, invoices, and payments.
We are looking for someone proficient in NetSuite, QuickBooks, or comparable software who can provide accounting support to a variety of different business functions at a fast-growing startup. The ideal candidate will be able to manage monthly activity, prepare bank reconciliations, and assist in financial statement preparation.
· Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions.
· Process bank account reviews and reconciliations.
· Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions.
· Review payroll tax payments and filings.
· Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
· Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements, as well as the month, quarter, and year end close routine.
· Assist with all AP / AR processes including billing calculations, performing periodic financial reviews of existing customers, organizing the collections process, and consistently applying the company’s credit and financial policies.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
· Preferred associate accounting degree or equivalent experience.
· Familiarity with a warehouse management system or inventory management system and various other software used to assist with recording of transactions and built in data processing tools.
· Professional presentation and conduct are required, as well as an extremely high degree of integrity.
· Must be responsible and self-managed, have excellent follow-up and tracking skills and be detail oriented.
· Able to work in-office.
· Compensation will be based on experience.
· Background check required before hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Every employee that must work on site must wear a mask (if unvaccinated) and maintain good handwashing and disinfecting practices. The office is sterilized multiple times a week.
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Dragonfly Energy Corp –
Company Location: Reno, NV