Assisted Living Director – Bonaventure of Keizer Job in Keizer, OR at Bonaventure Senior Living – 3.2
Come Join our Team!
Bonaventure of Keizer Station is seeking a dedicated and dynamic Assisted Living Director to join our team. Keizer Station is a premier* Retirement, Assisted Living and Memory Care *community committed to providing our residents with an exceptional senior lifestyle, and we’re looking for an Assisted Living Director who will help us deliver on that promise. The Assisted Living Director has the opportunity to impact multiple lives daily; they are integral to ensuring that the highest quality of care, service and safety are provided for their residents, they help educate and guide families as they navigate through assisted living, and they continually teach and train a dedicated care staff on how to give the best care possible and how to become leaders themselves.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced manager and leader who has a passion for working with seniors and is driven to make a difference in their lives every day.
The Assisted Living Director oversees the operations of the community’s Assisted Living program, aligning resident needs, state regulations, and Bonaventure Senior Living policies and procedures to provide exceptional care to residents. As the leader of the health services staff, the Assisted Living Director is responsible for hiring, training, scheduling and records in the Assisted Living department.
- Excellent compensation package
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursements
- Excellent team environment
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hire, train, supervise and schedule care staff members
- Coordinate and monitor all services relating to resident care needs through service plans
- Update Care and services to residents as needed through communication logs and service plans; meet with residents and family members to review service plans and charges
- Provide hands on training and support to Med-aide and Caregiving staff
- Alert the Registered Nurse Consultant when the resident has a change of condition
- Conduct timely Audits of the medication administration program to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Address resident and family concerns in a timely and appropriate manner
- Model leadership and maturity to staff; present professionally to residents and family members
We are a fast paced, socially diverse organization. We pride ourselves on our services and culture. The Assisted Living Director is THE LEADER of the Assisted Living and sets the tone, energy and attitude for every staff person and resident.
- Experience as Caregiver, Med-Aide, or CNA.
- Have or obtain state certifications.
- Ability to communicate with a culturally diverse care staff and residents.
- Model leadership, respect, & Maturity to team members, residents and their families.
- Demonstrated experience supervising team members and providing training and support staff.
- Understand and follow State regulations as well Company policy & guidelines.
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 26 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™” lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living – 3.2
Company Location: Keizer, OR