Assistant Manager Job in Sheffield at HR Support Plus
As an Assistant Restaurant General Manager for KFC, you will assist the RGM in the day to day management and leadership of the team. You will supervise shifts to ensure that sales, profitability and standards are maximised and all Company policies and procedures are followed. You will proactively coach and support the team at all opportunities.
Key job functions include:
- Create a customer focused environment so that our customers have a memorable experience every time.
- Consistently seek to maximize the sales in your restaurant; understand your local competition and develop a strong sales culture in your store
- Build and motivate a winning team
- Maximize the profitability of the restaurant by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs (e.g. labour, food). Accurately forecast sales and labour to reflect trends and promotions.
- Actively utilize company tools to guarantee 100% product availability
- Assist the RGM in completing weekly labour schedules to ensure all shifts properly staffed/managed and ensures that labour costs are in-line with budget
- Ensure that the correct level of supplies are ordered and prepared, deliveries checked and that stock levels are monitored
- Deputise for RGM when required, completing relevant tasks
Who are we looking for?
Those who have previously joined us as Restaurant General Managers and Assistant General Managers have come from all kinds of backgrounds, from supermarkets and pubs, to high street retailers and banks. We look for pace of progression, breadth of exposure, tangible breakthrough results, ambition and a desire for career progression.
The Ideal candidate; will be an ambitious leader with a proven track record of:
- Driving sales growth and demonstrating a strong sales focus
- Great passion and positive energy
- Strong retail management experience
- Commercial decision making successes
- Understanding P&L
- Fantastic people development and providing coaching and support to a diverse team
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Achieving great results in the right way
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£29,000.00 per year
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: HR Support Plus
Company Location: Sheffield