Asset Management Service Manager Job in Sheffield at St Leger Homes
Asset Management Service Manager SLHD
Salary and Benefits:
Grade/Salary: Grade 8 (£39,880 – £41,881)
37 hours per week; Full time Permanent
We are looking for an experienced asset management professional to lead a diverse team of highly skilled individuals within a multi-million pound turnover, high performing social housing provider in South Yorkshire. This exciting opportunity will play a key role in delivering the company’s Asset Management and Environmental Strategies, ensuring the provision of high quality housing.
Leading the Asset Management Team you will ensure the accurate forecasting and planning of future investment need across the stock portfolio and help guide decisions on acquisitions and disposals. You will be central to developing and delivering ambitious carbon reduction and energy saving programmes to improve the energy performance of the stock.
You will play a critical role in supporting the Health, Safety and Compliance Team in ensuring our stock is safe and compliant, by guiding and shaping appropriate building safety investment within our future schemes.
The role demands excellent communication and interpersonal skills given the focus on close working both internally across teams and with external stakeholders.
- Management experience will be critical given the responsibility for managing and motivating a diverse team.
The successful candidate will have
- well developed analytical skills, experience of implementing change initiatives and a successful track record in service delivery and improvement.
- They will also have robust knowledge and experience of health, safety and compliance issues in an asset management and construction environment and how to build this into investment planning strategies.
- The ability to be flexible, work under pressure and have collaborative and strong team working skills is essential.
A substantial benefits package including:
- generous annual leave,
- flexible working,
- company pension
- health care provision is in place to attract a high calibre, high performing and experienced individual.
Closing date: 24 November 2020
Psychometric testing: w/c 30 November 2020
Interviews and assessment: w/c 7 December 2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £39,880.00-£41,881.00 per year
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- asset management with asset modelling and option appraisal: 3 years (Required)
About the Company
Company: St Leger Homes
Company Location: Sheffield